Old plumbing truck died. Traded it for a brand new red Dodge Crew cab! Now I look good when I show up to do some plumbing! Game on.
Old clay sewer pipe were used back in the 80s. Not very good materials. Recommend to replace with ABS or PVC DWV pipe.
Tags: cars, health, nature, transportation, vacation, water
1. A dripping faucet should be repaired quickly or it will become worse.
2. A tap that drips hot water can be costly since it runs the hot water heater constantly.
3. Drains that are clogged are a very common problem.
4. A running toilet is a very common problem that needs to be repaired quickly.
5. A toilet that is clogged can mean serious trouble.
6. A toilet that does not completely flush can also be a source of problems.
7. Sinks that are slow to drain.
8. Under sink pipes that leak have to be repaired quickly.
9. Toilets can begin to leak around the base and can lead to other issues.
10. Not having hot enough water can usually be fixed by removing calcium deposits.
Give us a call and we’ll take care of these issues you may have.
If you have any questions at all or would like to suggest something, please feel free to fill out this form below and I will get back to you ASAP!
Just fill out all of the fields listed below. Thank you very much!
This is the finished work by Alpha & Omega plumbing after fixing the water damage to the shower in this customer’s home.
This wall had major water damage behind the drywall. This is a BEFORE picture during demo.
A severely broken pipe in the back yard, fixed by Alpha & Omega
Tags: affordable, commercial, Plumbing, residential, service
Give me a call at 208-794-3663 for your servicing needs. I am Licensed, Bonded, and Insured. With the economy the way it is, my bids/fee will be more affordable than any other competitor. I’m fair, honest, and can’t wait to help you!
I’m a plumbing contractor grown up in Boise and locally trained. I’ve done all aspects of plumbing services by installing and repair work in residential and commercial businesses. If you have any questions for me, feel free to fill out this form and I will get back to you right away!